SFposer is now in v0.9, more complete than ever!
SFposer is an animation controller compatible with PMAC that packs the functionality offered by addons in a single script. It also provides many additional commands to enhance animations and communication between objects. SFposer offers:
- Fully Automated editing allowing you to create new notecards and poses for up to 99 avatars without any editing, and real-time experimentation with different animations
- Live adjustments for positions, as well as additional expressions / sync and more
- Built in support for LockGuard chains
- Built-in support for RLV
- Built-in support for Rezzing NPCs
- Built-in Object Giver
- Built-in rezzing of Props including temporary auto-attach props
- Built-in utilities such as sending chat channel messages, OSSL messages, attachment messages and more
- Online converter to convert notecards from AVsitter, MLP, as well as existing PMAC addons and CHAINDATA notecards (https://opensimworld.com/tools/avpos2pmac
- A full set of short-code commands for powerful scripting without scripts.
- Custom buttons which execute custom commands
- Auto-upgrade mechanism to upgrade to future versions with a single button click
- Extensive configuration via the '.SFconfig' notecard which also support startup commands
- Small footprint: A single script for everything.
- Link_message and dataserver-APIs for fully remote operation. SFposer can thus become the animation-controlling part of another object such as a vehicle or a game
- Permission system for limiting access to menus.
- Snappy operation and uncluttered menu dialogs
Learn More here: https://opensimworld.com/sfposer