SFposer v0.9 is out. SFposer is an animation controller compatible with PMAC that packs the functionality offered by addons in a single script. It provides a lot of additional commands that enhance animations with interactivity without adding/learning new addons.
- Fully Automated editing. SF Poser allows you to create new notecards and poses for up to 99 avatars on the fly, and save them without ever creating or editing notecards and without the need to stand up/reset scripts
- Editable animations: Clicking the positioning handles allows to select animations from inventory for fast experimentation
- Adjustment menu: Users can make temporary finetuning to their position on-the-fly in order to perfectly match their poses
- Support for Facial /body expressions [Including additional set of animations, as well as manual triggering of expressions]
- Built in support for LockGuard chains
- Built-in support for RLV
- Built-in support for Rezzing NPCs
- Built-in Object Giver
- Built-in rezzing of Props including temporary auto-attach props
- Built-in utilities such as sending chat channel messages, OSSL messages, attachment messages and more
- Online tools and converters to convert from AVsitter, MLP, as well as conversion of existing PMAC addons and CHAINDATA (https://opensimworld.com/tools/avpos2pmac
- Auto-upgrade mechanism which allows to upgrade to future versions with a single button click
- Extensive configuration via the '.SFconfig' notecard which also support startup commands
- Custom options buttons which use powerful Shortcodes (see below)
- Small footprint: A single script for everything.
- Link-message and dataserver-API for fully remote operation. SFposer can become the animation-controlling part of another object such as a vehicle or a game
- Permission system for limiting access to menus.
- Snappy operation and uncluttered menu dialogs