Stark Adult

Ketsu Anaguma 6 months ago
Will never forget. I miss that place so much :(
like(1)
Mathilda Stark 6 months ago
Hello Ketsu! Thank you for your lovely comment. I always think of you all!
Kisses, Mattie
like(1)
Bongmaster 10 months ago
I had been away too long and am sad to see stark go :( i had no free time for opensim for a couple of months because of moving home. sorry to have missed the end :(
like(1)
Nice Minik 1 years ago
To Mattie and Niki
Thank you for giving us a home with a lot of laughter, wonderful neighbors and great parties. We will miss Stark Islands a lot. I will especially miss my gallery, my beautyful Island and the boat trips to the parties.
The great memories of the time on Stark will stay with us when we move on. And the magazines, of course. I'm proud that I could contribute to these and that I was part of such a great and successful story.
I'm sure we will all meet again. Somewhere, someday...
like(6)
Nico Kailani 1 years ago
We will greatly miss Stark and are very grateful for your contribution to OS, and in particular to the LGBTQ+ community.
like(3)
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
This is now becoming stupid. i have created a Zeta avatar. I have verified my email I have changed my password. I now get cannot verify avatar. What is it with Zetaworlds ? Why is this so difficult to do ?
Mathilda Stark 1 years ago
idk. reset your password please and follow the password rules! thats important!
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
I bought some great items from Stark Shop. Not one items was useable back on my Region. They all came up with a nag box saying "Cannot find item. Unable to rez".
Disappointing.
Han_Held 1 years ago
This is a problem I've read about elsewhere. One suggestion I've read is to try to rez them on the grid you got them from and then take them to your inventory. So maybe find a sandbox region on Zeta and see if that helps? I haven't tried this myself; but it seems reasonable. Good luck!
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
Hi Han. Thanks for the help. I will give it a try. Nice to see your still about.
like(1)
Mathilda Stark 1 years ago
Hi Michelle, I have sent you a box. I am not sure you received it because I get a busy response now.
Mathilda Stark 1 years ago
Hello Michelle, I am sorry to read that. But unfortunately this is nothing I can change. The items are properly rezzed on Stark. What I know is that not all grids are compatible the same way, but I am not an IT pro. If you need help from our grid admins you can open a ticket here: https://billing.zetamex.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid...
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
I think Stark has a serious permissions error somewhere. I have tried everything. Wearing items, attaching items even using an OSGrid Avatar. all the same.
I managed to get one of your magazines back, but the textures were all white, the notecard unreadable as was the script. Nothjing is coming back to any other region.
Mathilda Stark 1 years ago
Please contact our grid admin. I am not able to help in that case. Stark is only a sim in the Zeta Worlds gird. https://billing.zetamex.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid...
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
I just created a Zeta Avatar. Guess what I cannot log in, Due to logins being restricted.
Mathilda Stark 1 years ago
I really don't know what the problem is. We have new residents, one day old. So it works in principle. Did you follow the password rules? That is usually the main problem. There's not much I can do other than just refer to the ticket system again.
Michelle Hartley 1 years ago
Yep perfect password
Kukhuvud 1 years ago
BAJS!
niki stuart 1 years ago
Stark is my name now, Stark is my home, Stark is my true love (Mattie that is) so its all things stark for me. comesee for yourselves why this is so
like(1)
Bobbi Fox 1 years ago
I didn’t comment here yet? How that happen? This my most awesomest place in all cyberspace and my home. Max loves ❤️❤️❤️
like(2)
Kashi Takeshi 1 years ago
Awesome place in Cyberspace.

Great music and friendly open minded people.
Visit if you are ready to shake some ass and have a good time.
like(2)
Ketsu Anaguma 2 years ago
For almost years i was looking for the perfect place in SL.
Seems it was in Opensims. Now I found it. It's just here!
like(5)
Kisses from Fr♥nce
like(2)
Cheyanne88 2 years ago
Very well done Region the people there friendly and welcoming
like(2)
Vanessa Mondar 2 years ago
Hightly recommended. Mathilda and Niki are lovely, supportive people who go out of their way to make sure that everyone feels valued and included.
like(2)
like(2)
Whippin 2 years ago
Invited, and enjoyed. Friendly crowd, and bouncin tunes. Thank you for the invite.
like(3)
Zoe 2 years ago
A truly friendly place, with great parties, good music and fun. \º/
like(3)
Brassypolo 2 years ago
this is a truly amaziongly constructed sim. and thge people are sooooooooooooooooooo freindly
like(3)
GayMansDream 2 years ago
I visited but couldn't access :-(
Mathilda Stark 2 years ago
Hello GayMan, you could visit Stark of course. You just could not visit our private parcel, where we are when we need some privacy. Except this parcel everything else is open for public. I would have told you, but you decided to logoff as I have greeted you. You are always welcome to explore.
like(1)
niki stuart 2 years ago
fantastic sim for all manner of activities or just chilling, so much here to see and do!!!
like(1)
TheFactory 2 years ago
Really love this Region! Lots of places to explore and discover including a beach, entertainment areas and an art gallery island. There are even houses available for residents. Mathilda is a great builder with some wonderful ideas, be sure to pick-up a copy of the Stark Magazine from the Vending machines!
like(1)
Mathilda Stark 2 years ago
Thank you very much for the wonderful comment, Ernest! See you inworld!
Caladium 3 years ago
very well done....I enjoyed the tour with Mathilda very much :)
like(1)
cherie stone 3 years ago
This region has so much to see and explore. i had a great time discovering this gem hosted by 2 great ladies:)
like(1)
WhiskeyRunner 3 years ago
might be a nice place but why need all that information you can always ban a person but you don't have to have all that information how do I know what you can do to my computer that has happen before but not with you so I guess I won't be going to your place thank you
Mathilda Stark 3 years ago
I am really sorry, I don't know what you meant about what kind of information I might need. If you meant the registering process before you can make a hyperjump to Kitely, that is not my decision, but the decision of the company who runs the grid.
Angelic Ronin 3 years ago
Great place and love the company can be free
Angelic Ronin 3 years ago
Wonders if i can sneak in hehe
Mathilda Stark 3 years ago
Yes, come over and have a look!
Matt McCarthey 3 years ago
A lovely adult paradise and two lovely ladies hosting it : )