If you really have evidence and want to remove some items from our grid, then we have a procedure for this. You need provide us follow representatives:
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
2. Identify the content on the Sacrarium grid that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it ;
3. A statement by you that you have good reason that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
5. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
6. Your physical or internet/electronic signature.
And we remove that content from Sacrarium grid. As you see it is simple. No need drama.