Lbsa Plaza

Pagane 2 months ago
Good region. 5 stars! But .... so much!
This is definitely a place for a limited number of teenagers addicted to warcraft and similar children's games. Anyone who does not fit into the circle of gamers with strange interests and distorted notions is considered an enemy and is ignored or directly banned.
Sad ...
like(2)
Pagane 2 months ago
only 3 day after comment and already banned... STUPID! Gulag archipelago....
FreyaJo8 6 months ago
I was there two days ago and had a ball, it was fun and the people there at that time were gregarious, fun and a pleasure to be around, kudos Lbsa Plaza, I will be back to enjoy more of the fun, thank you
Inspirenature 8 months ago
first time I came to opensimi enjoyed the warm welcome of ppl of this grid and this sim :)
Juan Angel Lopez Diaz 11 months ago
Good evening everyone, recently there will be my own grid to hypergrid And I'm needing staff of all kinds More information by private message to whom you may be interested In my profile you will have the link., To my grid. A greeting from Spain
Passion Jumanji 1 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE This place! Anywhere is OSGrid always has something great to offer and this is one of them . . . me thinks it's the main hub of OSGrid, but not sure about that but it's really awesome to come and visit! Thank You all for the many freebies that you provide! BIG HUGGELZ! Passion Jumanji from The Encore Escape Grid
like(1)
TIGGS Beaumont 2 years ago
The HUB of the Metaverse. Much like a Grand Central Railroad station, this social lounge has the gift of virtual life many seek. It has been voted the "friendliest" in the Metaverse, which I can see why. Yes, as in life out there, in here we can find all manner of personalities. Many make you laugh, many make you see behind the avatar into their own life, many listen well, others talk well, some babble well. We dance, we enjoy music, (on the stream or not). We meet, and we live a life in this wonderful OSG Lounge. If we seek something more, it can be found as well. The grid is well managed by a few handful in Admin, and managed expertly. Help is always available. So, do come give us a try..meet the best we have..*grins and more.
TIGGS
like(2)
victorialogan 2 years ago
excelente trabajo de los admins de OsGrid.
like(1)
Cataplexia Numbers 2 years ago
Chakra Awareness-Beginner/Intermediate @ OSG11B Builds 1PM PST / Grid Time

Chakras In Motion School of Chakra Awareness & Education on the road @ OSG11B- the 11th birthday of OS Grid!
Aprox. 2 hour class Starting at 1PM GRID TIME (PST) on Monday July 30th beginner to intermediate. Learn about the power inside of us all & how to use it to benefit health- Physical & Emotional, relieve pain, enhance creativity, communication & more!
Voice enabled- you must be able to listen in voice but do not have to speak in voice.
Instructor Cataplexia Numbers
hg.osgrid.org:80:OSG11B (338,198,24)

ACCESS VIA EVENT PLAZA- TP TO BIRTHDAY BUILDS REGION 2
like(1)
iekocatnap 3 years ago
Great place !
Yo Finger 3 years ago
Point is already named.
And your commentary makes it clear that it does not matter to you. but osgrid is responsible. and it is as it is, that you as well as other grids have the opportunity to see adult content as a child behind an avatar. and you believe behind a tos is it done with it. very bad! I would think it over exactly where I complete my account garade then if there are grids that do not handle it irresponsibly.
Yo Finger 3 years ago
Here you have the opportunity, as in most grids, to visit adult communities as a child behind adult avatars
L0rde 3 years ago
gestapo meet point
FoXy BanX 3 years ago
I Love my Homebase ,perfekt startbase to hop the OsGrid and Hypergrid. Gratz at the admins nice work
Moora 3 years ago
The lounge is a great place to start your life in OS - help advice LM's land everything will be given to you !
Cataplexia Numbers 4 years ago
I met my partner in this place so it holds a special place in my heart as he does. Meet people from all over the virtual world here and find out how to build your own little world on the OS Grid- a free grid funded by donations of it's inhabitants! One of my homes on open Sim! - Cataplexia Numbers
Avia Bonne 4 years ago
OSGrid's social lounge, the place to be to meet and greet!
egossett 4 years ago
Met some great Avatars. You know who you are. Thanks.
Alan Tupper 5 years ago
Nothing like the good ol' social hub of the Hypergrid. Pretty much guaranteed to always find someone passing through or hanging out.
green man 5 years ago
I find this region acceptable.