Vibrant is my home region where I enjoy playing at my little Satyr Farm.
Are you curious and would you like to try it out? Find out yourself. the farm has public access and you can play along as you like.
I modified several objects to a more realistic look & feel (they are Full Perm if you'd like a copy for yourself)
- Apple Tree & Orange Tree: a lower fruit tree producing spring blossoms when new, and separate red/green apples when ripe, fully SatyrFarm compatible (script modified for that purpose)
- Wine Maker: 2 versions of the wine maker in mesh
- Water Tower -> HQ mesh water (animated)
- SF Feeder (for grazers): HQ mesh bin & water & new grass texture
- WIP: currently still working on the GOAT in mesh
Would you love to have your SatyrFarm land animals walk on GROUND level, up hills and down slopes ?
Then change your animal.lsl script:
on line 630 find v.z = cp.z;
change it like this
v.z = llGround(ZERO_VECTOR);
cp.z = llGround(ZERO_VECTOR);
//v.z = cp.z;
Now this is what I call natural behavior for land animals on ground level - ...
Added some realy neat animated mesh chickens, rabbits, deers and dogs. Especially the peacocks are adorable. It makes the place quite lively :)))
a *new low fruit tree* is now fully SatyrFarm functional, with textured "new" spring blossoms, growing, ripe foliage and different fruit textures and modified the script accordingly.
The fruit tree is available full perm
Login to add comments