Discussions

Amantha Amantha posted September 6, 2018, 16:25

Satyr Farm -HELP!

I got the package and rezzed everything and then put on the HUD to see what it was for and now i can't get it off. It keeps telling me to eat and drink something fast and then i faint. I have deleted everything including the HUD and have relogged, cleared cache and restarted my region. How do it get this off me! It only happens on my region.

Replies

Amantha 16 days ago
I did find 2 copies in area search. I only rezzed one copy so no idea how they got there. I spoke with Satyr in Discord so he is aware of it and mentioned it's still in Beta. Thanks for all the help!
opensimworld 16 days ago
For anyone who has the same problem, the reason was that there were 2 HUD objects rezzed on the ground in the region. Try an area search for "Meter" if you have the same problem
Amantha 16 days ago
Actually meter didn't bring it up. Do a search for Satyr and it should show up.
Amantha 17 days ago
9:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Drink something fast!
[09:35] Now playing: Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
[09:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Eat something!
[09:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Drink something fast!
JustynTyme 17 days ago
detach it, it shouldn't be that hard, right click and click detach
Amantha 17 days ago
It's not anywhere. i'm not wearing it. I know how to use HUD's. I deleted everything and it is still attached somewhere that i can't see.
JimmyOlsen 16 days ago
Hm.. Even HUD unattached u might have it rezed everywhere in ur sim that s why it probably spams u.. As 111shawn wrote here, u can find it on AREA SEARCH (assuming u have FS as viewer). Hope u figure out how to get it fixed :)