AlmaMiranda AlmaMiranda posted March 14, 2019, 08:53

3dLove

Who will tell me More about this grid 3dLove

Replies

LyudmilaPavlichenko 1 hours ago
Vi aqui um caipira a opinar aos berros?!?
Está tudo de castigo não há mais stuff boxes até ao final do mês!
Tolerancia zero!
Um faz merda por ele pagam todos!
Kafa 6 days ago
Eu apenas fico lendo certos comentários, acho isso ridículo, pois vivam eh deixe os outros viverem, isso se chama pessoas sem carácter que não consegue seguir em frente eh deseja o pior ao próximo, parem com isso lembre que existe o retorno, portanto plante o bem pra colher lo si não já sabem neh..... querem desfazer do 3dlove para vê se nos usuários abandonamos pelo simples fato de sermos família, aqui todos são bem vindos eh todos somos iguais! Ficam criando fake para vim denegrir a imagem do grid 3dlove..... Cresçam pessoas iluminada! Beijokas

Roberta Frenzy
Jsantos 6 days ago
NA MINHA OPINIÃO EU ENTENDO QUE AO INVÉS DE FALAR MAU DA GRADE DO OUTRO TEM MAIS E QUE CUIDAR DA SUA PROPIÁ SE O POVO PREFERE UM OU SE SENTE MELHOR NA GRADE QUE FIQUE POR LA AGORA ISSO DE PROIBIR E ERRADO PORQUE PELO POUCO QUE VI E JÁ ANDEI PELOS GRIDES AI VI QUE E TUDO IGUAL POREM EU GOSTO DE FICAR NO 3DLOVE OUTROS GOSTA DE OUTRA ISSO E NORMAL AGORA FALAR MAU E COISA DE INVEJOSOS E NÃO ACEITAR PERDER PARA DE CUIDAR E FALAR MAU E CUIDA DA SUA
CharlotteSantoni 6 days ago
I am a resident of the 3dlove and I'm sad to read this type of attitude and prejudice, do not pay anything here and normal as in other grid, all free, we are not ignorant to the point of giving our money, I speak as a user,lamentavel a few owners of grids brazilians to reach that point of coming here and attempting to harm a whole by a simple whim of lead users.If we are here and our right to be where we are,and question why we are banned?
NovemberRain 9 days ago
another issue we have is they don't know how to rip they rip all in max LOD that's why some of them have complexity high as 1 million. It's also a practice among them to copybot all that is full perms just to replace the creators name even if the brand name of the item and SL brand remains . When they hypergrid all other grids will have to store that forever in the asset servers :( They refuse to learn it's cultural there is no fix i just quit the best way to deal with them is not dealing and total ban. They are bad for Opensim.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications)
NovemberRain 9 days ago
Another scam AllCity had was to sell hypergrid to their own residents, they were telling their own residents we sell you hypergrid then you can get all free from freebie grids and you can become millionaire in opensim. They take advantage of the ignorance many don't speak English too.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications.
we did not buy anything hypergrid, that's a lie here and everything free, we are not ignorant
NovemberRain 9 days ago
They also rip regions in all grids and many sims crash they sell or try to sell the ripped oar's. I think the best way to stop them is to make available to all many good oar's to dump prices and finish that business
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications!
we do not buy anything hypergrid, that's a lie here and everything free, we are not ignorant we are users as any of you and deserve respect
Sam15 10 days ago
I also know that 3dlove administrators are on the AllCity grid. And they charge real money on items that were not created by them, they charge to place OARs that are made available for free. They just changed their name from AllCity to 3dlove. The avatar Government, Technology and others are the same administrators of AllCity. I already played there and I know that. GullyRivers and Linux1 are correct in what they say.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications.!!
Linux1 10 days ago
3dlove is the old AllCity. 3dlove administrators are from AllCity. They charge real money by bringing items that were not created by them, they charge to put OARs that were not created by them. They just changed their name from AllCity to 3dlove. Whoever plays there knows this, they have created avatars with an indifferent name so they will not be discovered, like Government, Technology and so on. GullyRivers is correct in what you are saying.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications!!!
Roleplayed 10 days ago
I'm not getting their big crime?

>> they have created avatars with a different name so they will not be discovered

Discovered? They can do what they want on their own grid, right? Including change the name, have new avies?
Denma 8 days ago
Roleplayed
Wake up! AllCity=3Dlove grid... same thing same admin different name. Same sorry practices they carried out as before. The crime is, they are back in business ripping off their own residents AGAIN!
Roleplayed 8 days ago
Oh I am 'awake'.

Don't you talk condescendingly to me that way. You have something to say you talk to me with some respect.

Now, this may be, but it also smacks of trolling and harassment. I'm done with this subject, but try addressing people with some damned respect.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications!!!!
Linux1 9 days ago
Really they can create the avatars they want in their grid, you are absolutely right in that, but I believe that this was not the question posed by GullyRivers, I believe you have seen the video of it. What was put in it was that the administrators of 3dlove are the same as AllCity having just changed the name of the grid. This is what I saw in the video. We have one more post up there talking about it, but if you did not get such crime reports from them that good for you. I do not think it was the same for GullyRivers as it was for me.
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications!!!!!
GullyRivers 10 days ago
They didn't just change your name. This is an old grid.Lol
login.allcity.com.br:7002 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GCg3-...
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications!!!!!!
Roleplayed 10 days ago
Also not getting the joke here I guess.

It's an old grid, lol.

Ok? People revamp things. Start fresh. Try again. Not getting why they can't do this without being ripped into?
AlmaMiranda 9 days ago
Thanks for the clarifications.!!!!!!!
AlmaMiranda 10 days ago
We also received a new message that it was they, but then there was a lot of misunderstanding when we banned.People write worried Why are we banned?
yes no we understand why we are banned to visit the grid you,and crime?We are ordinary people,so we want to have fun to forget a little our rl race,but I do see some brazilians trying to hurt the brazilian,little fight grids