LyudmilaPavlichenko LyudmilaPavlichenko posted June 4, 2018, 00:59

New Signups per month in SL - Shocking Numbers

https://vwinformation.com/slstats/report_reg.php?reportnum=16 If these nrs are real SL is low as in 2005

Everyday i love more Opensim :-)

Replies

eaglewealth 2 months ago
it showed 36,648 inworlds online on SL
logansryche 1 months ago
yeah unfortunatly there's no way to tell how many of that 36,648 are actual people and how many are bots since bots register as a person in SL
JimmyOlsen 1 months ago
And about SL....
Men AV are RL Women...
Women AV are RL men...
Children AV are FBI agents....
And..8 out 10 AV at SL are bots lol
JaniaCleanslate 1 months ago
same as here LOL here Men are Women and Women are men LOL
Carla 7 months ago
5603 im may 2018 is not so bad, i think.
IntrepidBoudica 7 months ago
2010-05 60199
2011-05 41186
2012-05 39387
2013-05 49497
2014-05 33520
2015-05 26906
2016-05 24260
2017-05 21758
2018-05 5603
Let's wait and see June
sirswaghorse 7 months ago
Even if those numbers are correct or not most likely not because they come from some unknown source. There sign ups are still more then most grids in open sim.
justin 2 months ago
That's true, but most opensim grids can survive on much less as most are just hobby grids. Commercial grids need new clients to keep the money coming in.
AnnaSedokova 17 days ago
We don't need commercial grids at all because that's ilegal it pure tax evasion, we just need people suporting grids. Donations is the key!
JimmyOlsen 7 months ago
R.I.P LL!
Goldenmoon 15 days ago
Hi… people love freebies for most of them but some love to play games with money even if they Don't spend much they love shopping with grids or gloebits money… Well if you can afford it it can be little fun too… So I think it's good to have both, things for sale, but not very expensive, and many many freebies ;-)
JimmyOlsen 15 days ago
Yes, I agree (as me and my friend Tig stated at review/comment on ur sim Golden Shopping site). I just don`t understand why people insulting u because of that. Me, myself would never buy anything here on OS but also I would never insult anyone if they want buy or sell stuffs.
Goldenmoon 14 days ago
Thanks… Some like to buy with money, I do sometimes, because I can and because I think the one who will receive the money will be happy…. as long as it is not too much money… We all know that region do not cost a lot to grid owners, but they still pay for serveur and all for their grid and it means work… Some abuse and ask a lot of money for region they rent or sell…. same for things you build, it does not cost money, but you put time and heart in your créations, so the most important is to make people happy… That is why the more I build the more I give for free group gifts or just free… The new créations are for sale but I sometimes offer them too ;-)