FEATURED
Harmony Meadows
1 Users 21 likes 33 comments
The South Pole is now Open! The secret to the beacon eludes me so you may land at an undisclosed elf hideaway! If you do, just click the sign and you will get to the right place!! I am excited to bri...
Regions Online: 1,161 - Avatars Online: 261 - Occupied Regions: 117
glitz.Diamondsweetspot
glitz.Diamondsweetspot posted in the region SWEET SPOT
Just in time Greedy Game for Christmas, I love mine, see you soon:)

Kelso.Uxlay
Kelso.Uxlay added a comment in the region Eternal Ice
Wunderschöne Region
39m

Abaddon

susi.panda

Destiny257Seranade

Sylvia
Sylvia liked the region Lilies Welt
4h

Freda
Freda posted in the region Belle Terre
https://youtu.be/2mya9hNivGA Freda Frostbite performs in virtual worlds (and in rl, where she is Stephanie Mesler). Here, she sings in the music room at Belle Terre in Kitely. Her next virtual worlds performance will be there on December 21, 2019 at 2 PM Grid Time.

PassionFlower

kaibaer
kaibaer liked the region TPW-Club
4h

OmegaT
OmegaT posted in the region TERRA-OMEGA
Liveset : Minimal - Feel at the Decks: DJ TERRA best in Minimal Electronic Music 13.Dec 2019 - 11:00 SLT at the Winterstage use Teleporter from Welcome Area to Winterwonderland come as you are - all welcome

lunalunaria
lunalunaria posted in the region Lunaria Emporium
The holidays are upon us and winter celebrations are in full swing! Lunaria Emporium is your destination for winter landscaping and holiday decor needs. We have a nice selection of winter and outdoor lighted trees, along with a full selection of Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands, poinsettias, rugs,...

Frankie
Frankie liked the region The Art Factory
5h

exodusdragons
exodusdragons liked the region The Art Factory
6h

abraxas
abraxas commented on a post
grübel ....... nen Tanga aus Wolfspelz ...... kratzt der nicht?
6h

gotham
gotham liked the region Azeroth Community
6h

Roswenthe
Roswenthe liked the region Luv Plaza
6h

JohnnyRebel
JohnnyRebel liked the region Welcome
7h

Chad.Deischer
Chad.Deischer posted in the region Winter Wilderness
Winter Wilderness is now Back... Christmas Spirit , Free Skates, Sleigh Ride Tour,

Klarabella
Klarabella added a comment in the region Weihnachtsmarkt
Am Montag, 16. Dezember, ab 20.30 Uhr, Jazz auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt im Gasthaus Engel! (Oben auf der Sim)
8h

abraxas
abraxas commented on a post
Überraschungsparty um Nasti´s Geburtstag zu feiern. Jeder ist gerne eingeladen. Beginn 20.00 Uhr mit DJane Sylvia. Bringt gute Laune mit und lasst es ...
8h

ChocolatMerlin
ChocolatMerlin commented on a post
Oh das wird dann wohl, wer mit dem Wolf tanzt oder sich den Wolf tanzt *amkopfkratz*?
9h

WotanSatanas
WotanSatanas commented on a post
frischffleisch für die wölfe ich lad schon mal die schrotflinte . magst du lieber n mantel oder ne pelzdecke ??? n kürschner werden wa schon finde...
9h

Ringo_Blumenthal
Ringo_Blumenthal commented on a post
Ne ganze Tüte voller Wolfsfutter mitbringe ;-) Freu mich riesig darauf. Yeaaaahhhhhh !!!
9h

NastiBakerly
NastiBakerly posted in the region Tosca
Samstag Abend im TOSCA DESSOU-NIGHT !!!!!! Bekannt aus Sl die legendäre Dessou-Night ... jetzt auch hier in Opensim Ab 20 Uhr gehts los !!! Songs die unter die Haut gehen , tolle Location, tolles Publikum . Schmeißt euch in eure Dessous und ab ins Tosca !!!!! Da geben wir doch den Wölf...

Loru

JohnnyRebel
JohnnyRebel liked the region Shopping
12h

DollyDot
DollyDot added a comment in the region Seattle
'Winter Market' Lovely! A bit laggy compared to other regions, but over all a region worth to visit :)
13h

AngelusOverlord1
AngelusOverlord1 posted in the region Gay Prison Club, Blue Tiger
Rainbow Rock CLub is just what it says I want to invite the Gay Community here to have a good time but all are welcome.
17h - 0 comments

Dabici132

OmegaT
FREE Christmas Gifts teleport from welcome to Winterwonderland Enjoy your stay
20h - 0 comments

Pacification
Pacification posted in the region Sweet Waters
FRIDAY DJ KITTY LOVE SHACK 2:00-4:00
20h - 0 comments

Dabici132
Dabici132 liked the region Wonderland Dreams
21h

garrybeaumont

JohnnyRebel
JohnnyRebel added a comment in the region Five O'clock Somewhere
It's an awesome place. The ban thing was most likely you went a time no one was there, and the lot was locked, or the grid was havin problems. The peo...
22h

OmegaT
MUSIC Studio TERRA - OMEGA DJ Equipment - HIFI STUDIO use Teleporter from Welcome to the Club walk over to the Music Studio
22h - 1 comments

JohnnyRebel
JohnnyRebel liked the region Five O'clock Somewhere
22h

Freda
Freda liked the region Belle Terre
22h

martin.spiritor
martin.spiritor posted in the region Winter Wonderland
Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top. Come and be in company of these cute Santa's Helpers. or skate around them and feel welcome by them.
22h - 0 comments

shawnkmaloneyOSWRS
shawnkmaloneyOSWRS added a comment in the region Haven West
Haven came through for me again. I went searching for the chair & barrel combo and found it right quick, and it was copyable, plus it's STILL got musi...
23h

becca_kershaw
becca_kershaw posted in the region Club Equinox
Tonight starting at 2 grid time i would like to introduce DJ Gertie.Bumptious to the Club Equinox family! Gerty has her own style of music that is awsome! so come on down tonight and give Gertie a warm welcome!
24h - 0 comments

kaibaer
kaibaer liked the region Deep Forest
1d

Freda
Marianna Monentes and Freda Frostbite host a masked ball for Opensim! Mari created a most beautiful and festive setting for a formal dance at Belle Terre in Kitely. Freda will provide the music! We invite you to provide the good conversation and charm. Please come inworld to get a box of masks an...

Aquarius_Tranquility

mbaer
mbaer added a comment in the region Deep Forest
Eine tolle Location, tolle Leute und nun auch noch super Musik mit DJane Loru.. was will man mehr :-)
1d

shawnkmaloneyOSWRS
shawnkmaloneyOSWRS added a comment in the region OSWRS
Thank you Dabici132 for your kind review. If you have any ideas on how to improve on any of the radios, or how to make the OSWRS region more navigable...
1d

Marianna
Marianna commented on a post
I really enjoyed this Freda :) Nice work!
1d

OmegaT
DJ - SHOP - Music Studio DJ-Equipment - Hifi Speaker Studio use Teleporter from Welcome to the Club walk over to The Studio Building

Icelady_Pearl
Icelady_Pearl added a comment in the region Graceland
Die Party beginnt um 20 Uhr
1d

Freda
In a totally different light-- here's me singing Santa Baby in rehearsal for a concert in a virtual world, Kitely. Please disregard he crappy animations (they're about as good as they can be for the moment). I hope you like the singing. https://youtu.be/lcJXRis7KD8

LilLowey
LilLowey liked the region Nudist Island
1d

Sylvia

View more

Live Regions view all
TPW-Club
A
30 Users 6 6
Event Plaza
22 Users 70 19
Lilies Welt