Discussions

katethething katethething posted July 14, 2018, 20:06
Looking for anthropomorphic avatars

If it is counted as off topic then it can be deleted. Just like in title i'm looking for anthro avatars or how some people call it furry avatars. I use osgrid and hypergrid work for me.

Replies

oopsee 1 months ago
head over to pride city - http://opensimworld.com/hop/78242-Prid...
some of the best furry avi in opensim to be found
chopsy80 1 months ago
Other than that, contact Jake Long in OSG, he has the largest collection of furry avi's ive ever seen, and hes happy to share.
katethething 1 months ago
Sadly i think that those were copy botted. They're originally made and sold by jomo in second life.
WhiteAngelDeed 1 months ago
If you really have evidence and want to remove some items from our grid, then we have a procedure for this. You need provide us follow representatives:

1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
2. Identify the content on the Sacrarium grid that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it ;
3. A statement by you that you have good reason that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
5. Your address, telephone number, and ... (more)
katethething 1 months ago
I guess if they're not sold then this is ok, there isn't an way to import them to SL so it probably is ok
WinteriPrima 1 months ago
This is your right to think as you like lol)))))And then you already think you need you or you do not need to take it and send it back to the second life))))
chopsy80 1 months ago
Check out Golden River (sacrarium24.ru:8002:The Golden River new) they have quite a few good ones now :)